Wednesday, February 6, 2008

For the Next 40 Days



I have decided that I'm not giving anything up for Lent. Rather, I'm going to be looking for more for Lent. I have decided to renew my relationship with God. I have been living off the same amount of God since I was confirmed in 2003. Now, here I am, 5 years later and in college and God and I still at the same point, if not maybe a little back-tracked. So, now I'm standing at the threshold of the same door I was looking at as a high school freshman and now I've got to go through the same process again. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, but it's not exactly the easiest thing. So, here I go!

2 comments:

I'm Kelsie said...

Wow this blogging fad is burnin like wildfire! or burnin... like the heat of your hotness.
"stop it"
"stop liking it"

tee hee

Nicole Lauren said...

Spencer.
I'm excited for you.

I love you.
:]

You .. uh ... you ... you ... you ... well ... you ...

FREAKING ROCK!

p.s.
I love you.

p.p.s.
um. I love you.
:]